WebFMX 1.0 Publisher's Description
Quickly turn any FireMonkey HD project into a dual-platform solution for Windows and HTML5.
WebFMX enables applications built with the Delphi FireMonkey framework to be accessed from the Web.
With WebFMX, developers can create dual-platform Windows/HTML5 applications by adding only one line of code to their existing FireMonkey projects. The applications can be run as usual on a Windows environment, or installed on a WebFMX Server environment and be accessed remotely from any HTML5-complaint Web browser.
WebFMX leverages a single codebase and eliminates the need for costly virtualization solutions such as Citrix XenApp or Microsoft RemoteApp, slashing development and deployment costs.
- Cross-Browser, Cross-Device and Cross-Plataform client
- Remote PDF printing
- Open files on a remote machine
- Open File redirection to allow upload files from the client machine
- Download file method
- Capture key browser information with the RemoteInfo object
- Manage app timeouts if the remote connection is lost
- Flexible font modes (both WebFont and Bitmap font)
- Events to control resizing, termination, and webfonts
- The application project must use the FireMonkey HD framework.
- Delphi XE3
- Windows XP 32-bit / Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit / Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit / Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- HTML5-compliant Web Browser
* Free 30-day trial at: http://www.cybelesoft.com/webfmx/ *
|Anitvirus Information for WebFMX
|Planetsofts.com didn't scan
WebFMX for viruses adware, spyware, or other badware. For safety reasons, we recommend that you always keep an updated antivirus installed on your pc when downloading and installing software from the web.