Scripts Encryptor (ScrEnc) 188.8.131.52 Publisher's Description
(4) Compression (reduction of size) of HTML/JScript documents without obfuscation (to downsize your bandwidth and increase loading time);
(5) Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune level of scrambling;
(6) Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with an original document;
(7) Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view and edit;
(10) Support of international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode support);
(11) Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving in a file;
(12) Ability to make a Unix-compatible file (with a single linefeed at the end of lines);
(13) Compatible with Windows XP SP2, and IE6 popup blocker in general (so your previewed code is not blocked as potentially dangerous);
(14) Command line support (so you can use it on your web server or as a part of other software).
|Anitvirus Information for Scripts Encryptor (ScrEnc)
|Planetsofts.com didn't scan
Scripts Encryptor (ScrEnc) for viruses adware, spyware, or other badware. For safety reasons, we recommend that you always keep an updated antivirus installed on your pc when downloading and installing software from the web.