PCL To Image Converter Shell For Linux 2.0 Publisher's Description
VeryPDF PCL to Image Converter Shell for Linux is an easy-to-use application which can convert the documents of PRN, PXL and PCL to various image formats via different Linux commands. Use PCL to Image Converter Shell for Linux, you also can set image resolution, image size and image color depth in conversion process. Moreover, the software is able to create fax TIFF format file and supplies several kinds of TIFF compression methods.
Feature of VeryPDF PCL to Image Converter Shell for Linux:
1. All Linux systems are supported.
2. Supported input format: PCL, PXL, SPL and PRN.
3. Supported output format: JPG, JPEG, JPE, PNG, PCX, BMP, TIF and TIFF.
4. Able to set image resolution.
5. Support to specify image size via customizing image width and height.
6. Allow to set color depth as 1-bit, 8-bit and 24-bit.
7. Able to convert normal TIFF to fax TIFF.
8. Support eight kinds of TIFF compression methods.
|Anitvirus Information for PCL To Image Converter Shell For Linux
|Planetsofts.com didn't scan
PCL To Image Converter Shell For Linux for viruses adware, spyware, or other badware. For safety reasons, we recommend that you always keep an updated antivirus installed on your pc when downloading and installing software from the web.