MarshallSoft Delphi AES Library 1.0 Publisher's Description
The MarshallSoft AES Delphi Library (AES4D) is a toolkit that allows software developers to easily implement strong
encryption and decryption into a Windows Delphi or .NET application.
AES4D is a component (DLL) library that provides an easy interface to to perform encryption and decryption using the 256-bit Rijndael \"Advanced Encryption Standard\" (AES) as specified by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).The AES algorithm is commonly used by many financial entities such as banks to protect their customer\'s sensitive information.
Some of the features of AES4D are:
- Performs 256-bit AES encryption & decryption.
- Does key generation from password phrases.
- Encrypts & decrypt files, strings, and byte data.
- Implements buffer padding (spaces, zeros, random bytes).
- Supports initialization vectors.
- Supports CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) mode.
- Supports ECB (Electronic Cookbook) mode.
- Does random byte data generation.
- Allows concurrent encryption/decryption threads.
- Validated using \"known answer tests\" published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Comes with both 32-bit and 64-bit DLLs.
- Supports all versions of Delphi (2.0-7.0), Delphi for .NET, Delphi 2005-2007 and Turbo Delphi.
- Supports Embarcadero Delphi XE, XE2. XE3 and XE4.
- Can be used by C/C++/C#, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Power BASIC, Visual FoxPro, dBase, XBase, & COBOL.
- Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works on Windows 95.through Windows 8.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Purchase with or without C source code for the DLLs.
Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/2012/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8. Fully functional evaluation version available.
|Anitvirus Information for MarshallSoft Delphi AES Library
|Planetsofts.com didn't scan
MarshallSoft Delphi AES Library for viruses adware, spyware, or other badware. For safety reasons, we recommend that you always keep an updated antivirus installed on your pc when downloading and installing software from the web.