Avira MailGate Suite 3.1.2-20 Publisher's Description
Avira MailGate Suite checks the complete incoming and outgoing SMTP data traffic in real-time against viruses, spyware and other dangerous contents.
- Scanning of all incoming and outgoing or internally sent emails in real-time.
- Recursive scanning of all email attachments, even of those in compressed form (archives).
- Automatic placing of unknown archive formats and infected or suspicious files in quarantine.
- Support of all conventional Linux distributions and MTAs such as QMail, Postfix, Exim and Sendmail.
- Effective protection against spam attacks and previous warning before Outbreaks
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Fast, seamless protection through updates without system interruption.
Efficient configuration and administration:
- Individual system adaptation to company specifications.
- Central configuration, monitoring and control of the system.
- Add-on email address filter. Comprehensive protocol, statistics and report functions.
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting Feature;
- Block Spam at the server;
- Support for MTA Plug-Ins Courier, Communigate Pro and Qmail
- Integration of eleven espurgate 2.0, which offers improved spam detection capabilities, particularly with image-based spam;
- Detailed logging (Helps administrators to track spam);
- Template keyword for VDF date (Helps administrators to easily identify if the email was scanned with a recent VDF version).
Limitations: The Installation Kit comes fully featured but the update service is disabled. To enable the update service you may purchase the appropriate commercial license from www.avira.com.
|Anitvirus Information for Avira MailGate Suite
|Planetsofts.com didn't scan
Avira MailGate Suite for viruses adware, spyware, or other badware. For safety reasons, we recommend that you always keep an updated antivirus installed on your pc when downloading and installing software from the web.